- Your vehicle’s paintwork is treated with a highly durable hydrophobic coating that bonds to the paint and forms a tough protective barrier with a high gloss finish.
- This keeps your vehicle cleaner for longer and protects your paint from the worst that the elements can do – no need to wax or polish, all you have to do is wash the vehicle.
- Once applied, it gives guaranteed protection for new and used vehicles.
If left unprotected, deterioration begins from day one. Pollution, acid rain and UV rays will begin to oxidise the paint.
UNPROTECTED AFTER 1 YEAR
The paint has started to oxidise and the grime in the low points can only be cleaned with a cutting polish which removes a layer of paint.
PROTECTED WITH SUPAGARD
The paint, once treated, is protected by a durable barrier. This helps maintain the high gloss shine and protects against contaminants.
- Guaranteed protection for new and used vehicles.
- Prevents oil and water based surface soiling.
- Spills clean up quickly and easily.
- Dye transfer from denim and other clothing simply cleans off.
- Vinyl/leatherette stays looking clean, supple and natural.
Liquid and dirt is free to penetrate the fibres of untreated seats.
These fibres have been stained by a coffee spill. Often, stains are rubbed while trying to remove them, making them worse and ingrained to the fabric.
Liquids and dirt can’t penetrate the fabric once coated with Supagard’s Bionic Fabric Protector. Therefore it may pass between or rest above fibres but won’t affect them.
PEACE OF MIND
LEVC professionally applied paint & vinyl/leatherette protection products are guaranteed, subject to guarantee conditions.